[Latest News]

bangladesh
day
dhaka
Different
independence
pakistan
Types Of Computer

WELCOME!


About me!💗

Assalamualaikum everyone! 
Welcome to my blog. I'm Fahima Rahman from Dhaka,the capital of Bangladesh. I'm a new student of Universiti Teknologi Malaysia. Now I'm doing my foundation programme to attend the degree in software engineering. I'm a very friendly person that's why it's an exciting opportunity for me to make new friends in this international institute. In my blog you will get to know how foodie i am and more about my interests, my family and friends,my passions.

About Author Fahima Rahman

when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start typing and press Enter to search